Mumsey was nothing if not organized. Cooking for a family of six kids and pampering a husband with her schedule was made a little easier with one word: Delegate. One way that was organized was by putting little pieces of paper with the name of an item all around the table: gravy, peas, butter, potatoes, beef, etc. In this way, any kid who was unlucky enough to be around at dinner time had no excuse to not help set the table.
Let us know at the bottom of any page!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- I Have the Strength of Ten Men
- An open letter to friends and family who are/were shocked to discover I’m a liberal…
- The Spirit of Christmas – 2
- Mumsey’s Eulogy
- The 5 Simplest Things to Remember to Ace the Job Interview
- A Soft Answer Turneth Away Wrath
- Date? Call me maybe, next year.
- To be or not to be — funny
- Your dog ate your homework … again?
- I love being right …
acting actions actor angel big bang choice Christmas Christmas Eve content writing deadlines email English major ethics faith forwarding generate PDF God good speller health Hello World job-hunting JobDiva.com life lotus domino lotus notes new technology objective perspective prayer professional proofreader proofreading recruiter recruiting religion resume rules spell check spirituality technical writer technology typos Why am I here writing writing samples