Mumsey was nothing if not organized. Cooking for a family of six kids and pampering a husband with her schedule was made a little easier with one word: Delegate. One way that was organized was by putting little pieces of paper with the name of an item all around the table: gravy, peas, butter, potatoes, beef, etc. In this way, any kid who was unlucky enough to be around at dinner time had no excuse to not help set the table.
Let us know at the bottom of any page!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- I Have the Strength of Ten Men
- An open letter to friends and family who are/were shocked to discover I’m a liberal…
- The Spirit of Christmas – 2
- Mumsey’s Eulogy
- The 5 Simplest Things to Remember to Ace the Job Interview
- A Soft Answer Turneth Away Wrath
- Date? Call me maybe, next year.
- To be or not to be — funny
- Your dog ate your homework … again?
- I love being right …
angel big bang bully career Christmas content writing dementia dog ate my homework don't have time dry humor education family fascist God granddaughter grandma Guardian angel health healthcare homework humor john quiñones learning legacy Liberal life massage politics practice process recruiter recruiting religion right scrub show of shows slapstick humor soft answer spirituality straining strength of ten men technology What Would You Do work humor wrong