She was beautiful. Way out of my league, but she said “yes” to a date. Maybe she thought I was someone else.
There’s a time to be funny and a time to be serious. The time for dry humor isn’t on the phone.
Let us know at the bottom of any page!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- An open letter to friends and family who are/were shocked to discover I’m a liberal…
- The Spirit of Christmas – 2
- Mumsey’s Eulogy
- The 5 Simplest Things to Remember to Ace the Job Interview
- A Soft Answer Turneth Away Wrath
- Date? Call me maybe, next year.
- To be or not to be — funny
- Your dog ate your homework … again?
- I love being right …
- Hey! What’s with all the trees? Where’d my forest go?
acting actions actor angel big bang choice Christmas Christmas Eve content writing deadlines email English major ethics faith forwarding generate PDF God good speller health Hello World job-hunting JobDiva.com life lotus domino lotus notes new technology objective perspective prayer professional proofreader proofreading recruiter recruiting religion resume rules spell check spirituality technical writer technology typos Why am I here writing writing samples