Way back in the olden days, a client asked me if I had ever heard of Lotus Notes. She told me that I should get involved with it because it was going to be big. Anyhooo, I built a company based on Lotus Notes/Domino. I became a Lotus Business Partner and got all the Lotus Notes software as part of that membership.
Let us know at the bottom of any page!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- I Have the Strength of Ten Men
- An open letter to friends and family who are/were shocked to discover I’m a liberal…
- The Spirit of Christmas – 2
- Mumsey’s Eulogy
- The 5 Simplest Things to Remember to Ace the Job Interview
- A Soft Answer Turneth Away Wrath
- Date? Call me maybe, next year.
- To be or not to be — funny
- Your dog ate your homework … again?
- I love being right …
angel big bang bully career Christmas content writing dementia dog ate my homework don't have time dry humor education family fascist God granddaughter grandma Guardian angel health healthcare homework humor john quiñones learning legacy Liberal life massage politics practice process recruiter recruiting religion right scrub show of shows slapstick humor soft answer spirituality straining strength of ten men technology What Would You Do work humor wrong