Three recruiting people from the same company are now working on the same resource, again, without coordination. Is this a lack of ethics or an abundance of insanity?
Let us know at the bottom of any page!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- I Have the Strength of Ten Men
- An open letter to friends and family who are/were shocked to discover I’m a liberal…
- The Spirit of Christmas – 2
- Mumsey’s Eulogy
- The 5 Simplest Things to Remember to Ace the Job Interview
- A Soft Answer Turneth Away Wrath
- Date? Call me maybe, next year.
- To be or not to be — funny
- Your dog ate your homework … again?
- I love being right …
acting actions actor angel big bang choice Christmas Christmas Eve content writing deadlines email English major ethics faith forwarding generate PDF God good speller health Hello World job-hunting JobDiva.com life lotus domino lotus notes new technology objective perspective prayer professional proofreader proofreading recruiter recruiting religion resume rules spell check spirituality technical writer technology typos Why am I here writing writing samples