As Sal walked toward St. Anselm’s he pondered Titus’ question. What was the true spirit of Christmas: gift-giving or gift-getting, watching the kids shred the paper, the birth of a special baby two millennia ago, or … what the hell, family?
Let us know at the bottom of any page!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Never Underestimate Elderly Women
- I Have the Strength of Ten Men
- An open letter to friends and family who are/were shocked to discover I’m a liberal…
- The Spirit of Christmas – 2
- Mumsey’s Eulogy
- The 5 Simplest Things to Remember to Ace the Job Interview
- A Soft Answer Turneth Away Wrath
- Date? Call me maybe, next year.
- To be or not to be — funny
- Your dog ate your homework … again?
angel big bang bully choice Christmas Christmas angel community theater content writing dementia dog ate my homework don't have time dry humor education elderly family fascist God granddaughter grandma Guardian angel health healthcare homework humor learning legacy Liberal life massage photography politics practice process recruiter religion scrub show of shows slapstick humor spirituality straining strength of ten men technology What Would You Do work humor wrong