Two angels suddenly appeared in a bar and, after getting their bearings, sat down in a booth by the far corner. Business was light if you called Murray the bartender and Sal, the only other patron, light business. But then it WAS 10:30 pm on Christmas Eve and Murray was gently prodding Sal to understand the significance of this so that he could close. Now he had to deal with these angels too!
Let us know at the bottom of any page!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- I Have the Strength of Ten Men
- An open letter to friends and family who are/were shocked to discover I’m a liberal…
- The Spirit of Christmas – 2
- Mumsey’s Eulogy
- The 5 Simplest Things to Remember to Ace the Job Interview
- A Soft Answer Turneth Away Wrath
- Date? Call me maybe, next year.
- To be or not to be — funny
- Your dog ate your homework … again?
- I love being right …
angel big bang bully career Christmas content writing dementia dog ate my homework don't have time dry humor education family fascist God granddaughter grandma Guardian angel health healthcare homework humor john quiñones learning legacy Liberal life massage politics practice process recruiter recruiting religion right scrub show of shows slapstick humor soft answer spirituality straining strength of ten men technology What Would You Do work humor wrong