Every day we make decisions. Decisions about when to get out of bed (how many snoozes the alarm will have), what to wear, what to eat, when to eat. And then there are the mundane decisions that are made for us by others leaving us to decide whether we will abide by those decisions. Sometimes we may feel like we have no choice about something, but there’s always a choice. It’s not necessarily a good choice: either to face the bear with your back to the cliff, or jump off the cliff, but it’s still a choice.
Reprinted by permission from “Bruce Gandy’s Blog”
Let us know at the bottom of any page!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- I Have the Strength of Ten Men
- An open letter to friends and family who are/were shocked to discover I’m a liberal…
- The Spirit of Christmas – 2
- Mumsey’s Eulogy
- The 5 Simplest Things to Remember to Ace the Job Interview
- A Soft Answer Turneth Away Wrath
- Date? Call me maybe, next year.
- To be or not to be — funny
- Your dog ate your homework … again?
- I love being right …
acting actions actor angel big bang choice Christmas Christmas Eve content writing deadlines email English major ethics faith forwarding generate PDF God good speller health Hello World job-hunting JobDiva.com life lotus domino lotus notes new technology objective perspective prayer professional proofreader proofreading recruiter recruiting religion resume rules spell check spirituality technical writer technology typos Why am I here writing writing samples