I’ve been an IT consultant for quite a while now and recruiters and I are part of a very symbiotic network. We need each other and we both know that. As in any field, the quality of the players varies and I want to share this particularly irritating thing with you dear reader, to see via your feedback if I’m justified in my irritation.
Let us know at the bottom of any page!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- An open letter to friends and family who are/were shocked to discover I’m a liberal…
- The Spirit of Christmas – 2
- Mumsey’s Eulogy
- The 5 Simplest Things to Remember to Ace the Job Interview
- A Soft Answer Turneth Away Wrath
- Date? Call me maybe, next year.
- To be or not to be — funny
- Your dog ate your homework … again?
- I love being right …
- Hey! What’s with all the trees? Where’d my forest go?
acting actions actor angel big bang choice Christmas Christmas Eve content writing deadlines email English major ethics faith forwarding generate PDF God good speller health Hello World job-hunting JobDiva.com life lotus domino lotus notes new technology objective perspective prayer professional proofreader proofreading recruiter recruiting religion resume rules spell check spirituality technical writer technology typos Why am I here writing writing samples