I’ve been an IT consultant for quite a while now and recruiters and I are part of a very symbiotic network. We need each other and we both know that. As in any field, the quality of the players varies and I want to share this particularly irritating thing with you dear reader, to see via your feedback if I’m justified in my irritation.
Let us know at the bottom of any page!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Never Underestimate Elderly Women
- I Have the Strength of Ten Men
- The Spirit of Christmas – 2
- Mumsey’s Eulogy
- The 5 Simplest Things to Remember to Ace the Job Interview
- A Soft Answer Turneth Away Wrath
- Date? Call me maybe, next year.
- To be or not to be — funny
- Your dog ate your homework … again?
- I Love Being Right …
angel big bang bully career Christmas Christmas angel community theater content writing dementia dog ate my homework don't have time dry humor elderly family God granddaughter grandma Guardian angel health homework humor john quiñones learning legacy life lotus notes massage photography practice process recruiter religion right scrub show of shows slapstick humor soft answer spirituality straining strength of ten men technology trees What Would You Do work humor wrong