Hypothetically speaking (of course), let’s say you wanted to hire a technical writer to update websites, user guides, release notes, online help and generate PDF documents. Then one of your responses brings this (terrific) experience to the table … He sends you links to his blog and the websites he’s created so you can see samples of his website work and writing samples. His cover letter … makes it seem like God Almighty sent him to you. Have you died and gone to heaven or what?!
Let us know at the bottom of any page!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Never Underestimate Elderly Women
- I Have the Strength of Ten Men
- An open letter to friends and family who are/were shocked to discover I’m a liberal…
- The Spirit of Christmas – 2
- Mumsey’s Eulogy
- The 5 Simplest Things to Remember to Ace the Job Interview
- A Soft Answer Turneth Away Wrath
- Date? Call me maybe, next year.
- To be or not to be — funny
- Your dog ate your homework … again?
angel big bang bully choice Christmas Christmas angel community theater content writing dementia dog ate my homework don't have time dry humor education elderly family fascist God granddaughter grandma Guardian angel health healthcare homework humor learning legacy Liberal life massage photography politics practice process recruiter religion scrub show of shows slapstick humor spirituality straining strength of ten men technology What Would You Do work humor wrong