Hypothetically speaking (of course), let’s say you wanted to hire a technical writer to update websites, user guides, release notes, online help and generate PDF documents. Then one of your responses brings this (terrific) experience to the table … He sends you links to his blog and the websites he’s created so you can see samples of his website work and writing samples. His cover letter … makes it seem like God Almighty sent him to you. Have you died and gone to heaven or what?!
Let us know at the bottom of any page!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- I Have the Strength of Ten Men
- An open letter to friends and family who are/were shocked to discover I’m a liberal…
- The Spirit of Christmas – 2
- Mumsey’s Eulogy
- The 5 Simplest Things to Remember to Ace the Job Interview
- A Soft Answer Turneth Away Wrath
- Date? Call me maybe, next year.
- To be or not to be — funny
- Your dog ate your homework … again?
- I love being right …
acting actions actor angel big bang choice Christmas Christmas Eve content writing deadlines email English major ethics faith forwarding generate PDF God good speller health Hello World job-hunting JobDiva.com life lotus domino lotus notes new technology objective perspective prayer professional proofreader proofreading recruiter recruiting religion resume rules spell check spirituality technical writer technology typos Why am I here writing writing samples